Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
Belay Technologies is seeking a Senior Network Engineer.
The Network Engineer (NE) shall possess the following qualifications:
Level 3 NE shall possess the following capabilities:
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a NE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) additional years of experience in NE disciplines may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- TS/SCI with poly
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in systems automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits:
- Conduct complex network problem analysis; resolve complex network and telecommunications problems.
- Research, recommend, and evaluate network performance, optimization, and security solutions.
- Optimize end-to-end network system performance and traffic flow management.
- Minimize network latency and maximize data throughput through problem analysis and use of network performance analytic tools.
- Assist system engineers and cross organizational teams to formulate solutions in response to mission requirements.
- Design and verify network solutions to support requirements for routing protocols, policy based routing, traffic shaping, border gateway protocols, tunneling IP Security, network address translations, network security, firewall contexts, load-balancing, latency, data throughput, WAN acceleration, and monitoring.
- Introduce and integrate new network and telecommunications technologies.
- Provide guidance and leadership to Level 0-2 network engineers.
- Verify and validate activities of Level 0-2 network engineers, ensure approved methods and procedures are followed.
- 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 100% company funded HSA
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
- Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
- Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, full scope