Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
This role will support Mission Applications by performing Linux administration and scripting, application troubleshooting and testing. The ideal candidate will have a strong Linux background, as well as experience with virtualization, anisble, and puppet. Experience with specific mission apps is a nice-to-have. All candidates must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. IAT Level I required at start. All candidates must hold a full security clearance with polygraph.
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in systems automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. Also, must have seven (7) years of the following experience:
Perks and Benefits:
- QA, CM
- Manage requirements and requirements process
- Applying risk management principles
- System test programs
- Troubleshooting, monitoring
- System architecture
- UNIX, Linux, Windows
- MS Office
- MySQL and MongoDB or other relational databases
- Working with product vendors
- System integration/administration experience
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SE, DP