Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
This role is a senior signals/intelligence analyst and should have experience in Mission Management, Signals Collection, Signals Analysis and Systems Engineering. A strong understanding of UNIX, LINUX platforms is required. From a system engineering perspective, this role will work within a team to design and develop solutions; provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. All candidates must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. IAT Level I required at start. All candidates must hold a full security clearance with polygraph.
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in systems automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
This position requires Fourteen (14) years of System Engineering experience with a technical Bachelor’s degree. Five (5) years of additional experience is required without a technical bachelor’s degree. In addition, six (6) years of the following experience:
Perks and Benefits:
- QA, CM
- Manage requirements and requirements process
- Applying risk management principles
- System test programs
- Troubleshooting, monitoring
- System architecture
- UNIX, Linux, Windows
- MS Office
- MySQL and MongoDB
- develop simple data queries for dbs or repositories
- PROFORMA highly desired
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SE, DP