Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
Belay technologies has an opening for a Configuration Manager. This role will work in a small team to stand up configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. This includes hands-on tasking related to CM, installing and using CM tools, and maintaining the CM environment for hardware and software. Also, with the team, this role will help define a detailed level of processes that include, for example, creating product build scripts. This role will help ensure processes are followed. This role will assist with developing or modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. All candidates must possess a Top Secret clearance with Polygraph prior to starting.
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in systems automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
You should have experience with the following requirements:
You should have experience with, or desire to learn the following technologies:
- Six (6) years’ experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. IAT Level I required at start.
- Experience using configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
Perks and Benefits:
- 1) Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
- 2) JIRA workflows
- 3) CM Process development
- 4) Documentation
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, CM, DP