Belay is seeking a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Areas of development include acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources. Development of web services to support Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC). Development of Authentication mechanisms for web service access, and Integration with existing web applications that need an enterprise ICAM solution on Department of Defenses (DOD) unclassified networks.
Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in systems automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, full scope
- High level proficiency and skill with java software development
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Familiarity with GIT version control and Maven build tools
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Development with MongoDB Document Databases
- Experience with Oauth2/Open ID Connect development
- Continuous Integration / continuous Deployment Infrastructure (Docker, Gitlab, Etc)
- Deploying services to AWS EC2
- Junit/Mock Testing Frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- 3 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
- TS/SCI Clearance with full-scope polygraph