Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
Belay Tech is seeking a Configuration Manager (CM) who understands the process of maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing, and integration. The CM is responsible for configuration management of developmental and operational systems. The CM will ensure that hardware and software version control processes, policies, and procedures are followed. Must have the ability to work with senior technical staff and government team to optimize and improve CM practices.
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in automation and full stack development. Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services. Belay wants you to lead the way - offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference.
You should have experience, be familiar with, or desire to learn the following technologies:
Perks and Benefits:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum eight (8) years’ work experience serving in a software development environment supporting multiple development teams, or 10 years of relevant experience without a degree
- Two (2) years’ experience as a CM lead for a development organization,
- Two (2) years’ experience working on government contracts
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- PowerShell/Bash Scripting
- Serve as an advisor to the Government regarding Change Control Board processes and procedures.
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph required
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SE6
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!