Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and finalist in 2021!
Belay wants you to lead the way - offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference.
Belay is seeking full stack software developers to maintain and add features to our patented automation framework, SummitRTS. SummitRTS is used to solve unique automation problems and provides a wide range of opportunities in the development spectrum. Written in emerging software languages, developers will work with cutting edge software programming which consists of dockerized microservices written in NodeJS, with an AngularJS web interface, and a PostgreSQL database on the backend. SummitRTS provisions virtual machines as a sandbox for automating tasks. Automation languages include Powershell, Shell Scripting, Batch Scripting, Autohotkey, Sikuli, Python, and many others. Due to SummitRTS’ dockerized nature, it can run on any platform, however in support of current customer projects, it is running on Google’s Cloud Platform (GCP). Developers will work with Google’s flagship platform, Compute Engine, CloudSQL, Kubernetes, PubSub, FileStore, App Engine and many other features.
Belay Technologies is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Columbia Maryland. Belay specializes in automation and full stack development. Belay provides follow on work for interns on SummitRTS as well as across its many DoD contracts in the DC metro area. Local interns are desired.
You should have experience, be familiar with, or desire to learn the following technologies:
- RESTful Interfaces
- Message Buses (like GCP’s PubSub or JMS or ActiveMQ)
- Batch Scripting
- Windows and Linux Administration
- Virtual Machines
- Google Cloud Platform
- Automation of IT related 'things'
- Python Programming or Scripting
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SE6
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!