Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019 and runner up in 2020!
Belay wants you to lead the way by offering ideas, creating solutions, and being a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference.
Belay Technologies is seeking an Office Administrator to manage the day-to-day activities related to the operations of the company. The ideal candidate will have well developed interpersonal and communication skills, close attention to detail and be a team player.
- Support retention efforts by sending employee annual gifts, grievance gifts, and coordinating new hire swag
- Regular ‘check-ins’ with employees to see if they need anything to help with job performance
- Tracking and uploading receipts and invoices to accounting and bill payment systems
- Manage Donation Matching Program
- Send New Hire Documents to new employees
- Maintain filing system – electronic & physical
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Report any issues to maintenance
- Maintain keys/codes for building
- Order/stock office supplies
- Assist with posting job descriptions through Belay’s applicant tracking system
- Sourcing candidates & identifying pipeline for upcoming openings
- Assist in updating new hire and employment forms on company drive, updating any documents/templates in DocuSign, and updating any company news on JAMIS Dashboard
- Other duties as needed
Perks and Benefits:
- Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years of experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask effectively in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong computer and data entry skills
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SE6