Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019 and runner up in 2020!
Belay Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer to Lead in the end-to-end process to create and implement a new analytic that will replace a production legacy enterprise solution. This individual should also be prepared to offer support to sustain the existing analytic solution in its current form until the new analytic to replaces it. Must be able to quickly understand intent of current analytic and identify ways to create the next generation approach with documented lessons learned. Must be able to diligently track work completed and deliver regular updates to Organizational Leadership of progress in the desired cadence.
- Active clearance with polygraph
- 10 years of Software Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines. An additional 4 years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years.
- 3 years of work experience in SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
Perks and Benefits:
- Experience with/Knowledge of:
- Experience with AWS Cloud environment solutions/architecture
- Well-versed in computer networking protocols and devices, operating system internals, and computer system architectures
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of security problems.
- Demonstrate strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a small team setting.
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SWEI-V-A