Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019 and runner up in 2020!
is seeking a System Administrator
to support development and production environments for a mission critical Identity and Access Management (IdAM) system. Responsibilities include working with a team configuring and deploying AWS ec2 instances, building AWS images, performing security hardening, patching, and platform monitoring. Position also will support ISSO and ISSEs in obtaining and maintaining security certification and accreditation. Apply knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Independently read, write, and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 10 years System Administration experience. An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years.
- 2+ years’ experience with PKI authentication services.
- Experience with:
- AWS Cloud Computing Services
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- CentOS, RedHat,Windows Server
- Cloud automation (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Configuration and Maintenance of Virtual Machines
- PKI and MFA Experience (e.g. RSA, x.509, general certificate management processes and certificate lifecycle management)
- Active Directory (AD) and LDAP
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, bash, etc.)
- OS and Software application patching (e.g. IAVA, Version updates)
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to provide afterhours call-in support
Perks and Benefits:
- Experience with:
- IdAM directories (active directory and/or LDAP)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Networking/Load Balancing/Proxy
- MongoDB 4.x
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently and with a team.
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SrSA, MW