Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019 and runner up in 2020!
Belay wants you to lead the way by offering ideas, creating solutions, and being a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference.
We’re looking for a hacker. Former operators welcome! Prior experience in this mission space is a huge plus. We need more than scanning for accreditation and certification. This position is responsible for performing Red Team penetration testing in support of a larger on-going Purple Teaming effort, working with the Hunt Mission (Blue Team) to validate and make recommendations on analytic processes related to detecting the testing being performed.
• Ethical Hacking
• Kali Linux penetration testing
• Metasploit framework
• VMWare (provisioning and administration)
• Splunk (analytic and dashboard development
Reqs: Ethical Hacking certification is a plus.
a) Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target systems.
b) Plan and execute Information Assurance evaluation tests and document test results in a formal document.
c) Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit the entire target system.
d) Lead the Information Assurance evaluation of target systems, including developing threat models, conducting security analysis and testing, demonstrating vulnerabilities and documenting the results.
Six (6) years of penetration testing experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major. Two (2) additional years of experience in penetration testing may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, PT2,