Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019 and runner up in 2020!
Belay wants you to lead the way by offering ideas, creating solutions, and being a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference.
This position requires the Network Engineer to have 10+ years of experience in network administration and hold an active DoD security clearance with polygraph. Any experience working on Cloud-Edge connectivity solutions and experience with AWS and Azure is highly desired.
• Ten (10) years experience in network administration
• Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs
• Minimum seven (7) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
• Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
• Working knowledge of virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and HyperV based systems
•Experience with security COTS product integration (e.g., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
•Ability to identify technical problems, research and define solutions, and implement in a timely manner with minimal or no oversight
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, NE3 DanPr