Belay Technologies has been voted one of Baltimore's Best Places to Work in 2020!
Belay wants you to lead the way - offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference.
Belay Tech has an immediate opening for a DevOps System Administrator. Support will include both DevOps engineering of the new Report Authoring and Dissemination (RAD) tool, as well as system administration of legacy Time Sensitive Reporting tools. Responsibilities will include: deploying applications; installing and configuring complex software; managing network servers and technology tools; monitoring and maintaining the system for required levels of performance; and troubleshooting issues and outages.
This position offers the ability to work from home. All candidates will be required to work a rotating pager schedule for emergency 24/7 call-in support as required (roughly one week every two months). Staff may charge 4 additional hours for the week they are on call in addition to hours worked. All candidates must hold an active DoD security clearance with poly.
Required technical skills include experience with some of the following:
· Docker, Docker Compose
· Percona (MySQL flavor)
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,11 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BR, SA