Belay Technologies has been voted Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work 2019, runner up in 2020 and a finalist in 2021!
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!
As a System/Network Administrator, Level 3, you should have 15 years of experience providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. You will manage IT system infrastructure, provide support to systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
In this role you will support Health, Status, and Monitoring tools in a tier 2/3 environment. The role will perform architectural and technical analysis of the tools, recommending changes or updates, and performing those duties. This role will also sustain the monitoring tool environment. This role will work with the product managers and customer leadership to ensure that all products are monitored as required. All candidates must hold an active DoD security clearance with poly.
Required skills and experience:
1) Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Due to KEY designation, Level II required at start.
2) Configure and manage Linux/CentOS operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements
3) Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
4) Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
1) Server/OS patching and maintenance
2) System Monitoring tool experience (such as MicroFocus (formerly HP) Tools / NNM, OMi, UCMDB, OneView, Sitescope, etc.)
3) VMware experience
4) Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SNA3, DP