Belay Technologies has been voted one of Baltimore's Best Places to Work in 2020!
Belay Technologies has an immediate need for a User Interface (UI) Software Engineer to collaborate with the government, software engineers, and systems engineers to design, develop, install, deploy, operate, and manage systems. The software developer will join a team maintaining and developing improvements for COSMIC, the next-generation SIGINT Collection Requirement Needs (CRN) repository, which allows analysts to create collection requirements for multiple targets across multiple collection accesses as well as allowing them to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts on refining requirements for maximum intelligence value.
Proficiency with Node.js and React.js is required. All candidates must have an active security clearance with poly. Shall have at least twelve (12) years experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development,
installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem
diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and
provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
Desired technical skills include familiarity with:
· Data visualization in web apps
Other skills of interest:
· JSON Schema
· Knowledge of Section 508 and accessibility needs
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BR; Senior or SME SWE