Belay Technologies has been voted one of Baltimore's Best Places to Work in 2020!
Belay Technologies is seeking a junior level Analyst Tools Software Developer to join our team. This position will be based out of Annapolis Junction, MD with the opportunity to work remote up to 16 hours per week. All candidates must hold a full security clearance.
Application development and support to a tool that provides disseminatable data to be conveyed at the absolute first point of relevance allowing mission analytic users to view existing data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide Full-Stack software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Applications (AEA)
- Collaborate with other software development teams developing web-based user interface applications promoting service interoperability, integration, and reuse
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline OR four (4) years work experience may be substituted for candidates without a qualifying bachelor’s degree.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Full DoD security clearance
- Developing applications using AngularJS / jQuery / React / Vue (other JS frameworks)
- Developing Java Web or NodeJS applications
- Developing RESTful Services
- Developing applications that are 508 compliant
Perks and Benefits:
- Experience working with querying or building relational or non-relational databases (i.e., MongoDB, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL).
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BT, SWE0