Belay Technologies has been voted one of Baltimore's Best Places to Work in 2020!
The AEA UX Design team is focused on solving user experience challenges for technologies used within the IC. The AEA UX team partners with developers, managers, and system engineers to keep intelligence products modern and cutting edge. The team researches and documents user workflows, designs front end systems, creates mockups, engages with users, interacts with multiple development teams using tools like Axure and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Figma and XD are a plus). All candidates must be fully cleared with a polygraph.
The candidate shall have over 14 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college. Five (5) years of additional system engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
· Heavy user experience research and strategy across enterprise applications
· Experience leading teams and being the primary interface with customer and system stakeholders.
· Designed focused professional with experience as an Analyst, End User, or mission SME is highly desired.
· Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional product development teams.
· Enterprise experience doing UX across multiple applications.
· Strong problem-solving abilities used to turn complex ideas into easily understood visuals.
· Ability to design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BT; Vis