Belay Technologies has been voted one of Baltimore's Best Places to Work in 2020!
Belay Technologies is seeking a Marketing/Office Assistant to promote social marketing, company branding, employee retention, and assistance with candidate marketing campaigns. You will combine marketing and social media management skills to enhance company branding and media presence. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Social Media – marketing events, company news, job openings
- Optimize company pages and employment branding within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content (Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter, etc.) Promote employee engagement for positive reviews.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with policies
- Website updates, stories, news, benefits, corrections for websites
- Marketing flyer designs and business cards initiated with vendor
- Creative initiatives and liaison with recruiting to invite potential hires
- Assist with creation of email drip campaign
Employee Retention Assistance:
- Assist with posting job descriptions through Belay’s applicant tracking system
- Assist in updating new hire and employment forms on company drive, updating any documents/templates in DocuSign, and updating any company news on JAMIS Dashboard
- Assist with sourcing technical candidates
- Send New Hire Documents to new employees
- Maintain filing system – electronic & physical
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Order/stock supplies
- Other duties as needed
- Supporting retention efforts by sending employee annual gifts, grievance gifts
- Regular ‘check-ins’ with employees to see if they need anything to help with job performance
Lead the Way
- Proven work experience in social media marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Demonstration of social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Understanding of optimization
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD