Belay Technologies has been voted Best Places to Work in 2020!
Belay Technologies is seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team providing application development and support to tools that provide disseminatable data to be conveyed at the absolute first point of relevance, allowing mission analytic users to view the data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment. You must hold an active and full security clearance at the highest level. This position offers Telework at least 2-days a week!
This Contract is in year two (2) of a seven (7) year period of performance
Full-Stack Software Engineer General Duties Include:
- Provide software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Applications
- Collaborate with User Experience design teams to increase product's usability and interaction with analysts, to include Section 508 compliance
- Collaborate with Outreach team in providing help desk tiered support to users
- Interface with users to improve features and functions of supported products
Basic (Required) Front-end Experience (70%);
- Responsible for API development; create and maintain API documentation for publication.
- Design and code new software to modify existing software to add new features.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Develop, update, and maintain 508 Compliant User Interfaces.
- Develop services for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and document test results.
- Perform database and software lifecycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
- Collaborate with User Experience design teams to increase product's usability and interaction with analysts, to include Section 508 compliance.
Basic (Required) Back-end Experience (30%);
- Experience working with self-contained Java Libraries (no user interface).
- Knowledge of and experience working with the IC Marking System.
- Assisting developers with implementation questions, troubleshooting errors / problems from user applications, and assisting users with determining the source of access control issues.
Lead the Way
- An Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- 20 years of experience plus a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BT; BIA SWE3; DO1