Belay Technologies has been voted Best Places to Work in 2020!
As a System/Network Administrator you will support Health, Status, and Monitoring tools in a tier 2/3 environment. The role will perform architectural and technical analysis of the tools, recommending changes or updates, and performing those duties. This role will also sustain the monitoring tool environment. This role will work with the product managers and customer leadership to ensure that all products are monitored as required. All candidates shall have a full security clearance with polygraph.
1) System Monitoring tool experience (such as HP Tools / OneView, Sitescope, etc.)
2) VMware experience
3) Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
You should have (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, LJ, SWE2; 55900, TS/SCI Full Scope