Belay Technologies has been voted Best Places to Work in 2020!
This role will perform system architecture and engineering duties with an emphasis on testing and supporting development of storage, linux, virtualization and other products. This role will serve in a Tier 3/4 troubleshooting capacity as needed. You will also analyze requirements, gather additional requirements, design, plan, and build architectures as needed. All candidates must hold a full security clearance with polygraph.
From a system engineering perspective, this role will work within a team to design and develop solutions; provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
This position requires Fourteen (14) years of System Engineering experience with a technical Bachelors degree. Five (5) years of additional experience is required without a technical bachelors degree.
In addition, six (6) years of the following experience:
1) QA, CM
2) Manage requirements and requirements process
3) Applying risk management principles
4) System test programs
5) Troubleshooting, monitoring
6) System architecture
7) UNIX, Linux, Windows
8) MS Office
9) MySQL and MongoDB
10) develop simple data queries for dbs or repositories
Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Level I required at start. Must obtain level 2 within 6 months.
* Belay Technologies will pay for your certification *
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, DP, SE2