Belay Technologies has been voted Best Places to Work in 2020!
We have an immediate need for a DevOps / Test Engineer with an active DoD security clearance and full poly.
Required technical skills include experience with:
· Unix/Linux environments (bash, scripting, ftp, .sh); basic DevOps; Puppet
· Java, Java Spring Frameworks, general open source Java libraries
· RESTful Web/Reactive Services (Java/Spring/SpringBoot)
· Containerization of services via Docker (e.g., DockerHub/Harbor, YAML files)
· Docker orchestration software (e.g., Kubernetes); multi-master/node configuration; persistent volumes, virtual network configuration; Zookeeper/BookKeeper
· Development/staging/production environment management, to include deployment to production (outage requests, etc.)
· Automated build/deployment environments - production, staging, development (e.g., Maven, Jenkins, Git, Argo); tag/release/build processes
Desired technical skills include experience with some of the following:
· Cloud-based data queuing, batching, and messaging (e.g., Kafka Messaging, Kafka Streams, NiFi)
· Cloud-based streaming analytic environments with big data ingestion/processing (e.g., Heron, Storm, Flink)
· SQL, NoSQL, and caching databases (e.g., MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis)
· Experience with distributed monitoring/logging software (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Kabana)
· Agile development practices (e.g., Scrum/Sprints, Jira/Confluence)
Other optional technical skills may include some of the following:
· Understanding of customer data feeds/types/formats
· Understanding of customer AEA/MWS and other corporate services
· Understanding of customer certification, compliance and policy topics
· Understanding of customer networks (protection levels, etc.)
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BR; TTO61; TS/SCI with Full Poly FSP