Belay Technologies was awarded a 2020 Best Places to Work Winner!
Belay Technologies is looking for a System Architect or Devops engineer with vast Docker and Kubernetes experience. You will be collaborating with teams throughout the lifecycle to configure and maintain a kubernetes stack with docker containers. Your background should focus on design, build and optimization of applications with exposure in web development, software configuration, automation, configuration management, linux administration, and scripting experience (shell, python or perl), Google Cloud and VMware.
Perks and Benefits:
* 8 weeks paid leave - 4 weeks of personal leave, 3 Yay! days, take off on your birthday,10 paid holidays and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program
* 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
* $5,000 annual training/tuition
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* 100% company funded HSA
* Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays)
* Dental coverage including orthodontia
* Up to $420,000 in life insurance, premiums 100% company funded
* Amazon Prime, gym reimbursement, monthly lunches, games and prizes
* Pet adoption program, generous referral bonus program, fun events, and more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We go the distance in providing career growth opportunities, competitive pay, excellent benefits, career work/life balance, support and company fun for our team!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, Full poly DoD, VA Devops TS SCI