Belay Technologies has been voted #1 for Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work!
Belay Tech is seeking a software developer to provide software engineering, database engineering, and testing support for the development of Signature and Countermeasure systems and Countermeasure metrics tools. You will help sustainment for the existing systems. The team seeks a web-based application developer responsible for developing web user interfaces, RESTful web services, and other services. Will be an active member of a small agile SCRUM development team.
Java, Spring, RESTful web services, Relational database knowledge
Docker, Openshift,/Kubernates, Microservice architecture knowledge, angular JS
All candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with FSPolygraph.
Software development position to work on a small team; using Agile development (2 week Sprints).
- Java 8+
- Angular JS (for UI and front-end work)
- Spring Framework
- Java Persistence API (JPA) or Hibernate
- Basic SQL knowledge
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, take off on your birthday!,10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD,5090CTS; MidSWE; FSP, TS/SCI FSPoly
- HTML5, CSS
- REST Web Services
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Agile and Scrum