Belay Technologies has been voted #1 for Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work!
Belay Tech requires a senior level Systems Engineer to perform strategic planning, modernization, build and architecture within enclave environments. The work is at the customer site and supports a large team in a dynamic organization charged with supporting and maintaining infrastructures vital to the intelligence community’s mission success. This very dynamic environment requires an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and strategic planning abilities. All candidates must possess an active & full DoD clearance.
- Modernize and combine virtualized environments
- Formulate life-cycle replacement plans
- Participate in engineering / technical reviews
- Involved w/building strategic infrastructure plan
- Assist w/the re-architecture and upgrade of enclaves
- Perform requirements analysis
- Ability to work independently
- Individual contributor
- Provide oversite and technical planning
- High-paced visible environment
- Understand enclave security process and procedures
• Linux and Windows experience
• Knowledgeable in VMware
• Experience coordinating and documenting engineering efforts
• Networking and Storage Solutions
• CON OPS Documentation
• Systems Engineering Documentation
• Project Management Skills
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, CTS; SESr; 4122