Belay Technologies has been voted #1 for Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work!
As an Acquisitions Professional, Level 2 you will provide acquisition support on functions of program management in include; assisting program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. You will also provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. You will provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs. All candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with FSpoly.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management, and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Eleven (11) years may be substituted.
Skill Level 2:
The Level 2 AP shall be able to perform all of the following indicated tasks:
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, EP;AP2
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommend funding adjustments as appropriate.
- Support GPM’s in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the Government Program Offices with responses to internal and external requests for information.
- Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
- Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier II Programs.