Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Senior Software Engineer - Cleared Position! Mobile Apps Team
Belay Tech is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 6 years of development experience and a bachelor in a technical field. You should have experience with Enterprise Cloud Technologies, customer corporate technologies, MapReduce and Pig, and Google Web Toolkit. All candidates must hold an active and full DoD security clearance.
Looking for a motivated developer to provide development and production support to the Mobile Apps team. Duties include back-end support, upgrading of environment, and integration of analytics by providing enhancements and modifications to an existing tool. The developer will develop in a cloud based architecture (cloud computing, cloud-based analytics) as the task demands and will design, develop, and implement new analytics, interfaces or code based on user and customer requirements. The developer will also provide testing, integration, and development support. The developer may also modify the repository schema of an existing application to support new data items, develop new data mining, and data ingest processes for new data and web-based geographical display of network topologies.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, AMB, SrSE,18-09