Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Process Engineer, Level 1 - Cleared position!
Belay Technologies is seeking a Process Engineer applying process improvement (PI), engineering methodologies, and principles to effectively improve and align Enterprise level processes. You will facilitate project teams in accomplishing project activities and objectives, coordinate the transfer of new processes and practices to project teams by providing group facilitation, interviewing, training and additional forms of knowledge transfer. Acts as a key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure Enterprise-wide integration of engineering efforts. All candidates shall hold an active TS/SCI with FSPoly.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
* Develop the plans for process assessments, both informal and formal
* Work closely with the systems and software engineering process development team members to determine organizational readiness for assessment as well as in conducting assessments
* Coordinate and schedule process assessments
* Lead assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments
* Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
* Ensure assessment results and recommendations are used as the basis for improvement plans
* Assess Process Improvement progress and report findings
* Evaluate Systems Engineering and Software Engineering processes to address problems with process work flows, organizational structure and alignment and planning.
* Assist in defining Process Improvement strategy and lesson learns
* Conducts training sessions and workshops for Process Improvement activities * Lead Process Improvement effort utilizing CMM/CMMI or other similar process models
* Assist in Enterprise level Systems and Software Engineering Process Improvement initiatives
Qualifications: Five (5) years' experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past five (5) years, three (3) years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices. A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FFl; PE