Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Operations Research Systems Analyst
Belay Technologies is seeking an Operations Research Systems Analyst who can use rational, systematic, science-based techniques, advanced analytical methods, and critical thinking to inform and improve decision making and complex processes or systems.
In this position you should: 1) Have a working knowledge of ORSA concepts, analytic techniques, and methodologies such as: mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, mathematical optimization, simulation, stochastic-process models, expert systems, and decision analysis; and/or (2) Have a working knowledge of the characteristics of a learning organization to include systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, shared vision, and team learning.
You should have creativity in the design and ability to identify, find, work with and/or develop advanced techniques. You will develop creative solutions for problems of high complexity. Directs and provides quality assurance of complex problems carried out by a multi-person team. Challenges both the team and decision makers to ensure they understand the implications of their approach and recommended solutions. Coach and mentor more junior members of the ORSA profession. Identify hidden issues and unclear requirements. Provide guidance to resolve complex trade-off analysis.
You should be able to understand and explain the strengths and limitations to modeling and analysis techniques and help choose the appropriate techniques for a particular problem. Challenges the quality of data and can validate modeling results. Understands the basics of facilitation and can lead teams through the modeling and analysis process. Trains/mentors others in the basics of modeling and analysis. Clarifies distinctions and definitions, can detect and remove biases, and directs assessments around the main drivers of requirements identification and satisfaction, risk identification and mitigation, and effective communication of results.
You should have demonstrated skills in analyzing intelligence and/or related information and technical data, documenting information and processes, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations. Shall be an effective mentor and communicator.
* Conduct problem identification and requirements analysis
* Develop and document advanced analytical methods (i.e. data mining, statistical analysis, and mathematical models) to improve analytic tradecraft
* Apply decision analysis methods to evaluate analytic tools, data, and processes to determine their feasibility, usefulness and value, and present the results
* Develop threat, risk and mitigation models
* Develop framework for, and perform prioritization of, tools, data, and processes
* Research and document process workflows and data flows
* Perform resource allocation analysis
* Perform critical path analysis
* Develop predictive analysis methods
* Simulate the flow of data or events through analytic process workflows to identify process or resource constraints
* Perform analytic tradecraft requirements collection and analysis
* Facilitate decision making meetings and analytic exchanges
* Participate in team building research efforts, and sharing of analytical techniques and research methodologies
* Conduct analytic exchanges , organize data, and provide overall ORSA support to line, program, and task managers as well as associated technical directors
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Shall have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in information assurance or computer network operations, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience in information assurance or computer network operations and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field. Work experience shall include five (5) years of Intelligence Community experience in information assurance, developing, analyzing and implementing countermeasures to assist in the protection of U.S., Allied, and friendly networks of interest. Shall have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to research, analyze, and report on adversary computer network operations, trends and use of tools and techniques, with an overall objective of producing indications and warning reports on impending network attacks against the Defense and National Information Infrastructure systems
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FFlam; ORSA