Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Computer Network Operator Support Specialist
Belay Technologies is seeking a Computer Network Operator Support Specialist who can provide engineering, analytic, and technical support that will optimize organizational use of resources to defend against attacks on the Defense and National Information Infrastructure systems. Additionally, personnel must research, analyze, and report on adversary computer network operations, trends and use of tools and techniques, with an overall objective of producing indications and warning reports on impending network attacks against those systems.
In this position you will utilize graph and other specialized database tools to store, retrieve and evaluate cyber mission information and knowledge. This information and knowledge includes adversary cyber capabilities, intentions, and supporting infrastructures in order to improve SIGINT and/or other intelligence collection opportunities, and assist in protection/recovery from cyber-attacks.
In addition you will:
* Assist technical personnel in the development of automated analysis tools by providing specific information about targets and techniques. Support the creation of modular and re-usable applications for routine or periodic cyber mission functions.
* Conduct engineering to attain cyber mission effects. Develop detailed specifications for end-to-end, knowledge-driven cyber mission capabilities. Develop technical implementations that enable system integration to streamline and expedite the creation of cyber mission effects.
* Understand legal compliance policy and mission risk factors that affect mission decisions and ensure that technical solutions incorporate appropriate decision points and mitigation capabilities.
*Assisting with the development of databases and other knowledge repositories on adversary information warfare and hacker capabilities, intentions and supporting infrastructures.
*Compiling and correlating data sets to determine levels of threats and vulnerabilities to U.S. network systems.
* Producing threat vulnerability assessments.
* Performing risk and opportunity assessments through synthesis of information across intelligence disciplines and open-source information.
* Supporting efforts to partner with other organizations on the identification of vulnerabilities and corresponding threats with the goal of influencing mitigation strategies and solutions.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Shall have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in information assurance or computer network operations, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience in information assurance or computer network operations and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field. Work experience shall include five (5) years of Intelligence Community experience in information assurance, developing, analyzing and implementing countermeasures to assist in the protection of U.S., Allied, and friendly networks of interest. Shall have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to research, analyze, and report on adversary computer network operations, trends and use of tools and techniques, with an overall objective of producing indications and warning reports on impending network attacks against the Defense and National Information Infrastructure systems
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, CNOSS2; FFlam