Belay Technologies is seeking a Marketing/Human Resources Intern to work in a fun environment where you will create and post promotional activities via social media and the web. In this position you will be managing and updating weekly job openings and posting them to our website through an applicant tracking system. This is an unpaid internship where you will gain invaluable exposure and experience into the business management side of a small company.
Belay Technologies has been voted #1 for Baltimore Business Journal's (BBJ) Best Places to Work!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- Strong desire to learn, strong drive, and self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to work individually and work as a teammate in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Solid understanding of social media
- Familiarity with online applications and technically savvy
- Current college student interested in business management, marketing or human resources
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.