Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
System Administrator - Active Directory, VMware
Lead the way with Belay Tech! We are seeking a Senior System Administrator with solid Active Directory Administration experience, VMware, and Network Administration experience. All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level.
- Active Directory Administration (GPOs, Users, Groups, Sites and Services, Domain Controllers, DNS) on two domains
- VMware 5.5u1 Administration (15 distinct VMware Clusters)
- VMware features/technologies, including HA, VMotion, dvSwitches, and DRS
- Network Administration (Primarily Switching)
- Database Administration (SQL for VMware, Oracle for PS team)
- Server Hardware Administration (Dell Bladecenters, Dell R620-R910-series servers)
- SAN Administration (EMC, Dell EqualLogic, ExtremeIO)
- Windows Administration (XP, 7, 8.1)
- Software Defined Routing Administration (pfSense, BSD)
- Familiarity with diodes
Labor Category Qualifications:
Fifteen (15) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
-Supports the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
-Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
-Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
-Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
-Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
-Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
-Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
-Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
-Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
-Optimizes system operations and resources utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
-Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
-Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
-Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
-Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, SQ, SQ4952, SA3