Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
CNO Analyst/Engineer II
Belay Tech is seeking a CNO Analyst/Programmer with python experience in Object Orientated design and development. You should also have experience writing, reading and building small C products. All candidates must possess an active security clearance at the highest level.
•Strong Python skills, including experience
- Delivering Python-based products, e.g. command-line utilities for end-user use
- Using/integrating Python's logging framework
- In OO design and development in Python
- Networking in Python
• Comfortable working within collaborative work environments and associated tools, including
- Working within a team
- Using version control systems
- Using work tracking/ticketing systems
- Participating in code review processes and systems
• C Skills
- Writing and building small C products
- Reading and understanding C code
- Familiarity with common build tooling (make, CMake, Autotools)
• Knowledge of software test methodology, including
- Delineation between unit tests, system test, integration tests
- Specifying and implementing tests at different testing levels
• Experience in Python with:
- Using/extending Python's unittest framework
- Crossplatform development
- Using multithreading/multiprocessing paradigms in products
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SS5-0025;CNO;FSP