Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Configuration Manager/Software Engineer
Belay Technologies is seeking a Configuration Manager / Build and Release Engineer to build and manage development and production environments for an enterprise Identity and Access system. Manage/Improve the CM tools and processes, perform builds, schedule, package/install releases, document changes. All candidates must possess a full DoD security clearance.
• TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
• 3 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years
- setting-up and maintaining an ongoing a continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
- creating and sustaining a fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments
- writing build and deployment scripts.
- training and supporting developers on processes for source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment.
- enabling successful release management by moving code from Development and Testing environments to Staging and Production.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods
- Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management ( i.e. Git, Hudson, Subversion, Artifactory etc.) and code branching/merging strategies
- Documenting and coordinating with developers and leadership on releases.
- Strong Linux skills, including Perl and bash
- Ability to manage and install software on web application servers (preferably JBoss)
- Ability to work with a team
- Experience with:
- Java/J2EE and SoapUI
- Scripting languages: Groovy, Gradle, Ant
- build automation tools – Jenkins preferred, Hudson acceptable.
- Build-time dependency management (Maven), Unit testing and code-coverage tools (JUnit), and Functional test automation techniques and tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Open Source Repository Manager (Sonar Nexus)
- Experience with Casport
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
• Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
• Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
• Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
• Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
• Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
• Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SWEIA 2-20MW