Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
The Network Engineer will support local and globally-distributed networks of varying sizes and configurations: management of a pool of virtual, mixed environments; remote health and status monitoring; design, sustainment, and enhancement of computer and system architectures; engineering support for lab systems, fielding of systems, and support of fielded systems; creation, sustainment, and enhancement of system documentation; and research support for the design of network systems. You must possess an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
Candidate must possess the following capabilities:
IDIQ Desired qualifications:
The candidate will be joining a team that tackles challenges that spread the spectrum of technology ranging from embedded systems development to writing data analytics that process enterprise situational data. At any time one or more projects may be active which may require the need to support multiple projects simultaneously either as part of a team or individually. A well rounded networking background is a must with demonstrated experience across multiple areas such as but not limited to:
* experience configuring and managing networks
* understanding operating systems, networking technology, and security fundamentals
* ability to read and write a scripting language
DO Required Skills:
It is highly preferred if candidates can demonstrate one or more of the desired criteria.
DO Desired Skills:
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, VOX023NEII, FSP, Full Scope Poly, Polygraph