Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
System Engineer - 2 years exp with technical degree - Cleared position!
Belay Tech is seeking a Tier 1 System Administrator with two (2) years of administration experience. You will be working on a project in support of the Secretary of Defense’s directive to implement a Joint Command & Control (JC2) Cyber capability platform that provides a unified, timely, and responsive capability that can fully enable Cyber Situational Awareness, Planning and Execution, Force Employment, Intelligence support to C2, and Information Sharing.
We are creating a cyberspace domain bridging element capability supporting standardized C2 Cyber activities. It is being built to be interoperable across department, service, or cyberspace partners. It is presently a prototype that has been approved to hold operational data. It is a fast paced project leveraging an Agile Development methodology.
• Tier 1 System Administration support
• Administering user accounts
• Performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software
• Perform backups, configuration management and general system maintenance
• 2 years of experience with a Bachelor in technical field/4 years of experience without a degree
• Security + Certification
• RHEL and CentOs 7+ Systems Administration
• Strong customer service/organizational skills
• Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts
• Ability to write simple Shell scripts
• TS/SCI Clearance
• Knowledge of applicable Gov and Cybercommand policies and procedures
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, CT4861JrSA, TS/SCI with FSPoly, FSP, Full Scope Poly