Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Senior Cloud Engineer/System Engineer
Seeking a Senior Cloud Developer/System Engineer to work within a robust and fast-paced organization responsible for the design, development, and deployment of Utility Cloud Service offerings including Mission Utility Cloud/MACHINESHOP’s IaaS service, PaaS offering and the CONTAINERYARD Container Registry. All candidates shall have an active and full DoD clearance.
* Active TS/SCI Clearance with poly
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 8 years of Software Engineering experience.
* An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
* Plus 3+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
* 10 years’ experience with Linux and platforms
* Demonstrated experience and skills in DevOps using tools such as Puppet, Salt, Foreman and other automated deployment capabilities, as well as VMware.
* Demonstrated experience in the areas of Cloud Utility Services such as IaaS, PaaS and DBaaS, user interface/user experience design and development, systems integration, software development best practices, technical design, and technical documentation, including the ability to perform technical research and document program requirements.
* Strong technical and communications skills
* Experience with JIRA ticketing system.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MWSEIII-B