Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Senior System Engineer/Administrator - Unix, VMware, Network knowledge
The System Engineer will perform Linux administration duties working with VMware, Active Directory, DNS Management, and DHCP Management. Experience with Netback up and Networking knowledge is desired. All candidates shall have a full DoD clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
The System Engineer will perform Linux administration duties working with VMware, Active Directory, DNS Management, and DHCP Management. Experience with Netback up and Networking knowledge is desired.
The Senior System Engineer shall have twelve years (12) of SE experience with a bachelor degree in a technical field, or ten (10) years of experience with a Master in a technical field or sixteen (16) years of systems engineering experience without a technical degree. The System Engineer shall have experience with programs that encompassed systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operation.
In addition, the System Engineer requires ten (10) years of systems engineering experience on programs/projects with communication systems and information technology within an intelligence community environment.
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, 4753-CTS