Lead the way at Belay Technologies! Opportunity meets ambition, and you have all the potential to shape your career and excel in your field and in core roles within our growing company. We provide the support and incentives to leverage your talents, as well as top-notch benefits, perks, and flexibility to fulfill life needs while you pursue your ambitions!
Senior System Engineer - Data Flow
Lead the way! This SIGINT Dataflow/Systems Engineer will be a member of a Systems Engineering team focusing on dataflow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated. This candidate will implement and supervise data management procedures for both classified and unclassified programs and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager. The candidate shall possess an active clearance at the highest DoD level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
• Experience in NiFi
• Experience with authoring Systems Engineering documentation; this includes requirements analyses, and the ability to research highly technical subject matter, organize information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
• Basic Systems Administration skills to include installing software, monitoring log files and system processes
• Experience in process mapping, group presentation, written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Understanding of classification and how to interpret Classification Guidance
Belay Tech is seeking a Senior System Engineer. This SIGINT Dataflow/Systems Engineer will be a member of a Systems Engineering team focusing on dataflow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated. This candidate will implement and supervise data management procedures for both classified and unclassified programs and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager. The candidate will assist in the implementation of operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow. The candidate will Identify and acquire new data sources, as well as create and manage business metadata for published data sources to ensure that it is easily discoverable, and meaningful to information workers.
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, CT4789